Friday 27 July 2012

Stairlift

My grandfather was met with an accident last year and he gone through the backbone surgery and he not able to walk easily, and it was more tough to walk in staircase. Using walking stick he was walking but for the past 1 year he didn't went to upstairs. He was very upset with that, to make him happy I bought stair case lift for him. I come to know this by seeing this stair case at my friend home, which was really amazing for me. After that only my friend says that he purchase it from Stairlift Macclesfield and their site ishttp://www.cheshirestairlifts.com; and he gave to me. After that I have order a lift on the next day and installed in my home and my grandfather was really happy with that. the price for this stair case for also pretty cheap. Their customer support is really excellent, and they day i have clarified few question with them, they have answered very pleasantly. Nowadays my grandfather going to upstairs for many time and enjoying his life, because at upstairs we able to see the clear view of beach. This lift will be really useful of all the elder people and disabled people. They were doing this service throughout the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment