Wednesday 4 July 2012

Invest

In the year 2004 I have purchased the apartment for 15 lacks, now I planned to sell my apartment due to financial problem in my family, and I have sold the apartment last week for 65 lacks. I can believe the growth of my investing in property. Instead on investing on something, we can invest on property and gold, this best way for our future and it will help us in future. This makes me really good and I have solved my entire problem and I have purchased 1 flat outer the city for the money which I get saved after I gave all the settlement.  So to me it is best to invest in land, instead of lottery or something else.  It is really needed for the person who gets aged above 30 should have atleast one land in his/her name. It will really help us in future in many ways. Investment is needed for each and everyone in the world to make their future bright. One of my friends has also invested in some chit last year, due to financial crises the chit company has been closed, and he suffered lots on it, so also invest on the best which property, gold and diamond.  

No comments:

Post a Comment