Thursday 26 July 2012

eCards

Last month One of my friend was celebrated his 50th birthday in his native, But I missed the occasion. It make be bad on that day I don't know what to do for him, I called him but not able to reach him on that day. To make the day pleasant and happy I planned to send some cards to him. I searched for some beautiful flash cards online to wish him, at the time I found a excellent site which is doozycards.com, they where proving a lots card with many features. I chosen a musical birthday ecards and send him personally he was really like that and was very happy. he called me after a day and says thank you for that. After that I surf more into site and I have seen many functionalities which are really amazing for me. We can send any kind of cards such as funny, pet cards, romantic cards, wedding cards, holiday greeting cards and much more. we can set remainder cards also from that site, it is easy to pick our favorite card and can send to the persons whom do we like. We can easily register into it and can send ecards for occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment