Tuesday 12 June 2012

Hotel Online

In my company I have to arrange hotel and flight tickets for our employees. It is really hectic for me, because many of them are not satisfied with it. Management says that hotel charges are more if it, if I book for less price our employees are saying there is no worth for staying such kind of hotel. They hotel are not good and food is waste and air conditioning is not properly working and water problem and service of room cleaning or bad. I don't know how to handle this kind of situations. I am not bother about the flight tickets because it is easy to get online for cheaper price. I also planned to quit the job because such kind of problem. After that I come to good decision to continue with the service with the help of my friend advice. Now I am very much happy to work with my concern and I am booking luxury hotels for cheaper price with lots of benefit and free break first too.  Booking room in this hotel is much easier and services are pretty good, and many of our employees are really happy to have such kind of hotels, and management is really happy on cost savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment