Friday 11 May 2012

Cheap Flight Tickets

I am working in marketing industry as a business development engineer. I have to travel many place to visit or customer for sales and services. Just I am going to get 1 year of experience this month. Mostly I will travel through bike if it short distance, and will use bus, tram, or train.  Sometime I am not able to get the train and I have missed many opportunities. At the time only my senior official said about you can travel via flight for cheaper price. I have not believe it, then I surf in internet for flight ticket, after that only I know there are plenty of flight tickets agents and websites are available. The prices of 2ac will be the economy class in flight. One day at emergency I have to travel for 200 miles to get the bulk order for my company, I don't know what to do, suddenly I have booked the flight for cheaper price and reach the destination shortly and I have got the order. Then after I am become the frequent flyer in airlines and I have got permanent fly account too. I have also informed many about the cheap flight ticket and many of my colleagues where traveling via flight. Our office management is also happy by saving the money in this current cost control.

No comments:

Post a Comment